Saturday, January 30, 2010

I IMPROVED!


This is the article that I made and edited by our technical adviser. Honestly I’m afraid to receive criticisms but its part of what we called LIFE, and all you can do is to accept those criticisms. however i deem that it would help me to became a better person as i can be.

Its been a month since I joined CADUCEUS, a prestigious news organization in our university. Working with the staffs is really fun, they helped us as we do all our tasks, and they also guide us in all little or gigantic steps that we take. Nevertheless they taught me how to be good in my craft.


who ever thought that a guy like me has an edge in writing? i know to myself since then that I'm not good in it but i want to prove to those people who sometimes under estimated me that i know how to excel in different things even the toughest one. and thanks to them too because they boosts all my strengths and determination.

And now i challenge all those persons who are afraid of proving something, always remember that you are not doing it for the sake of others, its for your own good.

"If others can, I CAN DO BETTER THAN THEM"
-just keep this in mind. ^^

No comments: