Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Be Prolific!

I have no classes today but it’s not an excuse to waste my time, instead I must hoard this time to cease or carry out all the things I have to do.

We’ll have a demo for CPR, Bandaging, Splinting and Evacuation next Monday and in view of the fact that its midterm period we have to work more in our grades diligently.

Yesterday, I was trying to study for my demo but I’m kinda down in the dumps and distressed. I do wanna tell it here coz I know you’ll think that I’m dramatic. Haha. But its okay, I understand perhaps I can’t please everybody.

They mess up my day! That’s why my performance in our P.E. Practical exam gets affected.

Next time I’ll try to study how I could disconnect my emotional feelings to my studies.
I do wanna mess up things all over again!

No comments: