Friday, January 1, 2010

Heart Beat: lubb dubb!!!

As I woke up this morning, I looked outside the window and watched the clouds in the sky. I adore its every structure which one way or another illustrates similitude of things.
I contemplate and reflect while I watched its shifting figures and all of a sudden it came to the point that school stuff bombarded my unperturbed mind, I got anxious and bewildered, it was indeed a assorted emotion. I dunno why I’m thinking like this, I can’t recognize myself! I’m not like this before.

possibly I’m too relaxed and i roughly tend to disregard all my responsibilities and duties as a student, and perhaps I’m troubled to face those.

And now I’m starting to study my lessons in advance chiefly for my major subject. Subsequent topics will be CPR, BANDAGING, SPLINTING and EVACUATION. Whew!!

Gotta go now I have lotsa of errands to do. =)
Peace out!

No comments: