Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rock Stars! C.O.O.L!


i can't understand why others love wearing black shirts, skinny jeans and sneakers including the loud music they sing and i can't even understand the lyrics of the song. all i can hear is the beat of the music. for some it was perturbing and they used to be scared of rock stars.- same with me, before.(honestly). But not now, i used to understand them. It is the only way how they expresses themselves, they are fearless it is not important for them what others might say the important is they are happy of what they are doing. And perhaps they taught me how to be different. being different is not bad as long as you know what are your limitations.

Rock stars shine on their own way, they always stand out in a cool and,yet a unique way- and that's cool rigt?. Rock stars establishes their own identity, and they are not afraid of being true to themselves and to the world. I'm a not a rock star either but after realizing how cool their life is, it helps me to love myself more and gives me strength to face the world for who I am.

No comments: