Friday, July 17, 2009

joan's debut? soon...






i received a text message from a friend 2 days ago, she was inviting me on her debut this coming august 8 2009 at a resort.


she was one of my closes friend since grade school and she even became my manager. he he. her name was Joan, a simple girl who enjoys watching movies and reading magazines, particularly Candy magazine. this avid fan of callalily was a Psychology student studying at University of Santo Tomas.


she has lots of friends because of her unique and simple personality. She is also afraid of chickens! ha ha. that's true!. i really don't know why she was afraid of it.


Joan asked me if its okay for me to be the host on her special day and of course I immediately accede. it was very flattering(honestly)- Besides i can't abnegate on her favor.


now i remember yssa's debut. honestly it was the first debut i attended and take note I'm one of the roses. ha ha. isn't cool?
I'm excited on Joan's party and yet not prepared, of course i have to prepare my clothes and we should start rehearsing for the debut so that we will not ruin Joan's Party besides i don't want to look stupid in front. ha ha. and if that happens! duh! it was indeed mortifying!

No comments: