Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things I want to have this coming December (my birthday)

There are things that we want to have right? Some of us wants an Ipod, Ipad, PSP, Blackberry phone (include your face stuff that you want to have here) and many more. But we can’t have those things with a snap on that note It is indeed true that people never get contented, but for me yes and at the same time I disagree, it’s a balanced feeling between the two. Yes, we never get contented and no because we never find that contentment because we want to be happier, physically or in material aspect. We want to be happy that’s why we can’t stop ourselves to shop as if it’s the last.

At this early point of time, I’m starting to plan for my upcoming birthday party. I don’t want a big party, I prefer a simple one. I want to celebrate it with my love ones (and enemies as well. Lol) Unfortunately, dad will not be around perhaps I’m used to it. Change topic…. I do want to be sad…….

On the flip side, I want to ask you what are the things that you want to have this December or in your birthday? (Stop reading my blog for a while and start thinking………)

Furthermore, I jot down the things I want to have and do.
1. New Pair of Shoes (sneakers will be good)
2. Havies!! (I want the glow in the dark havz)
3. Dental Check-up
4. Facial and Diamond Peel at Let’s face it Salon
5. New Tees and Jeans
6. Gifts for my inaanaks


I know you might say and think that I’m materialistic, but sorry to tell you. This is how I reward myself for a long year with trials and troubles. I deserve a treat! Perhaps, I’ll try my best to save money just to have these things. Approximately these stuffs will cost 5000 bucks. (Whew!)
But the greatest gift I want to receive in my birthday is my dad, hope he’s around that time. (too dramatic)

PS: I need you advices. Teach me some methods how to save money. I terribly need it. Thank you!

No comments: