Friday, October 22, 2010

Party Party!

Last October 19, 2010 the last day of our final examination, wherein students are all excited to take the test, go home and enjoy the rest of the sembreak. Vacay! Hoooooraaay!
I've been waiting for this VACAY. Now i can sleep comfortably, no more deadlines, quizzes and many more. Yeah! I'm stressed!! (As in!!! If i could just control this.... *sigh*)
On the same day, my classmates who are actually my close friends had a pool party in Calamba..
We just arrived in the Venue, wherein some of my friends are busy cooking in the kitchen.
Guess who?? We have the best Chef in the class!!! ;)The Party is almost starting but before that we will never forget to smile in the camera. we love taking pictures of ourselves and w/ our friends.. (BFC)I'm with Ehle (A big thanks to her. She brought her camera and uploaded our photos in facebook)

We enjoyed singing in the Videoke. I looooove to sing!!! Aside from the Class Chef we also have unbeatable performers... ha ha ha. ;)

Ha ha. Look at me, No doubt i'm so happy when this photo is taken... My smile can explain everything...


Actually i have lotsaf photos to upload, better check my facebook account to see how crazy i am in the party....

Ps: Don't ask me if i'm drunk in that night... Coz my answer is a big big Nooooooo!! ;)



No comments: