Thursday, November 4, 2010

SO HAPPY!

"God will make a way" i believed in this statement. God will make a way for us, a way that will be convenient and favorable for us..

I've been applying to different municipal offices for a scholarship but sad to say for two years of applying i'm always rejected, not because of my grades but the scholarship is only available for fresh high school graduates. Though it's unfair in my part.

Nevertheless, i after the long long years of waiting, God gave me an instrument for me to have this scholarship. Thank you to Ate Loida, who helped and supported me all throughout. I owe her a lot.
she informed me about this scholarship then i tried and happy to say. I was accepted.

I'm planning to post the permit to enroll stating that i'm a scholar of our city but i'm afraid because i think it's confidential (not sure about it).
Furthermore, this scholarship is a vast help for us. And now, i'll try my best for this scholarship..

it's the time to change my study habits and focus more on school...
Thank you lord God!

No comments: