Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I can bear this! Yes i can.

Occasionally, I can ’stop asking myself why I’m besieged this way. (Not to bring up here), I wanna keep it concealed. Anyhow, most of them saying that life can’t be complete and abundant without problems and it depends on you how you’ll endure it. Problems undeniably add spices in our lives, but we have a propensity to give up most of the time. Same thing applies to me. Yes! in fact there’s a point in my life wherein I’m really depressed and knotty and the only remedy that I want to do is to kill myself, but thanks to my superego for saving me. I’m not like this before I treat problems as if they’re my toys. I just play with it. At this point, every time I feel so down and desperate, I always ask God for his guidance and care. I deem his presence is the paramount remedy. And through him, I can bear all my problems and deal with it as if they do not exist.

No comments: