Saturday, March 12, 2011

Absurd entry

Dear blogger, sorry if i abandoned you for a long time. You can't blame me though, chaotic school schedule really sucks. I can't even manage my time in school. As of now, i rarely attend the photoshoots i am expected to come, i missed most of our family gatherings and reunions. I seldom go out with friends and i missed our friendly dates. Imagine how Nursing changed my life? particularly my social life. Arrgh! Maybe its also the reason why i'm still single, or perhaps its not yet my priority. i dunno!

if you are going to ask about my modeling career? well, i think its not good. Only few photographers want to shoot with me. Maybe, i'm not that good. (so disappointing), nevertheless, Sir Jay (the manager) always inform me for my upcoming projects but due to my schedule it is always postponed and soon they will give it to other models. As of now, i have a pending photoshoot. it's a summer inspired photoshoot, i dunno yet the additional details of the shoot but that's how it goes.

Till here blogger, i have lotsaf things to do. ;)

No comments: